Wind Energy for Generalists Course
Improve the knowledge of Wind Energy in general, allowing for better communication between departments consisting mainly of engineers and their non-engineer counterparts.
Provide the employee in a Wind Energy organization insight into the technical aspect of Wind Energy, including:
- The physics related to generating electricity
- Introduction to the technical terms
- Insight into the challenges faced by their engineering colleagues
- The role of wind energy in relation to the power grid
- Introduction to various brands of wind turbines
Any employee in a Wind Energy organization. Employees at companies and organizations working together with wind energy companies.
The lecturers are all experienced and highly recognized for their knowledge and have worked internationally. Click here for information about the faculty.
€ 1.950, excl. vat. This includes tuition, course materials, course certificate and all meals during the day. Accommodation and travels costs are not included in the price*.
Date: 13-15 March 2017
Date: 27-29 March 2017
Date: 9-11 October 2017
Date: 15-17 May 2017
Date: 6-8 November 2017